Whosoever...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fwd: Gems From My Reading - 4717




-------- Original message --------
Subject: Fwd: Gems From My Reading - 4717
From: Norman Hiebert <njhiebert@sympatico.ca>
To:
CC:



"Be of good cheer."

"I am the the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me."
(John 14:6)

His Way


God bade me go  when I would stay
('Twas cool within the wood);
I did not know the reason why.
I heard a boulder crashing by
Across the pathway where I stood.

He bade me stay when I would go;
"Thy will be done," I said.
They found one day at early dawn,
Across the way I would have gone.
A serpent with a mangled head.

No more I ask the reason why,
Although I may not see
The path ahead, His way I go;
For though I know not, He doth know,
And He will choose safe paths for me.
(The Sunday School Times)

N.J. Hiebert - 4717 

 

No comments: